четвъртък, 27 декември 2007 г.

tekstove na pesni

britney spears-...baby one more time
Oh baby baby, oh baby baby)
Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know that something wasn't right here Oh baby baby, I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because
CHORUS My loneliness is killin' me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign, hit me baby one more time
Oh baby, baby, the reason I breathe is you Boy you've got me blinded Oh pretty baby, there's nothin' that I wouldn't do It's not the way I planned it show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because
CHORUSMy loneliness is killin' me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign, hit me baby one more time
Oh baby, baby. Oh baby, baby.Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go
I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know I still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time
CHORUSMy loneliness is killin' me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign, hit me baby one more time
I must confess (my loneliness) that my loneliness(is killing me) is killing me now(I must confess) dont you (I still believe) know I still believe(When I'm not with you I lose my mind) That you will be hereAnd give me a sign...Hit me baby one more time

alex c.ft. y-ass-du hast den schonsten arsch der welt
Ich halte die Welt an die Zeit steht still Du bist das einzige was ich will Ich fuhl dein Haar, deine Hand, dein Gesicht, Es ist eine Seele die zu mir spricht Du bist der Song der mich durchdringt Der mein Herz zum rasen bringt Hast mein Leben auf den Kopf gestellt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt
Arsch der Welt Arsch der Welt
Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt
Ich halte die Welt an die Zeit steht still Du bist das einzige was ich will Ich fuhl dein Haar, deine Hand, dein Gesicht, Es ist eine Seele die zu mir spricht
Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Du hast den schonsten Arsch der Welt Arsch der Welt Arsch der Welt Arsch der Welt Arsch der Welt

evanescence
"Bring Me To Life"(feat. Paul McCoy)
how can you see into my eyes like open doorsleading you down into my corewhere I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere colduntil you find it there and lead it back home
(Wake me up)Wake me up inside(I can’t wake up)Wake me up inside(Save me)call my name and save me from the dark(Wake me up)bid my blood to run(I can’t wake up)before I come undone(Save me)save me from the nothing I’ve become
now that I know what I’m withoutyou can't just leave mebreathe into me and make me realbring me to life
(Wake me up)Wake me up inside(I can’t wake up)Wake me up inside(Save me)call my name and save me from the dark(Wake me up)bid my blood to run(I can’t wake up)before I come undone(Save me)save me from the nothing I’ve become
Bring me to life(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)Bring me to life
frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead
all this time I can't believe I couldn't seekept in the dark but you were there in front of meI’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seemsgot to open my eyes to everythingwithout a thought without a voice without a souldon't let me die herethere must be something morebring me to life
(Wake me up)Wake me up inside(I can’t wake up)Wake me up inside(Save me)call my name and save me from the dark(Wake me up)bid my blood to run(I can’t wake up)before I come undone(Save me)save me from the nothing I’ve become
(Bring me to life)I’ve been living a lie, there’s nothing inside(Bring me to life)

"My Immortal"
I'm so tired of being hereSuppressed by all my childish fearsAnd if you have to leaveI wish that you would just leave'Cause your presence still lingers hereAnd it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus:]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tearsWhen you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fearsAnd I held your hand through all of these yearsBut you still haveAll of me
You used to captivate meBy your resonating lightNow I'm bound by the life you left behindYour face it hauntsMy once pleasant dreamsYour voice it chased awayAll the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot erase
[Chorus]
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're goneBut though you're still with meI've been alone all along
[Chorus]

"Imaginary (Origin)"
Swallowed up in the sound of my screamingCannot cease for the fear of silent nightsOh how I long for the deep sleep dreamingThe goddess of imaginary light
In my field of paper flowersAnd candy clouds of lullabyI lie inside myself for hoursAnd watch my purple sky fly over me
I linger in the doorwayOf alarm clock screamingMonsters calling my nameLet me stayWhere the wind will whisper to meWhere the raindropsAs they're falling tell a story
If you need to leave the world you live inLay your head down and stay a whileThough you may not remember dreamingSomething waits for you to breathe again
In my field of paper flowersAnd candy clouds of lullabyI lie inside myself for hoursAnd watch my purple sky fly over me

gimme more-britney
Gimme More"
[Spoken]It's Britney BitchI see you,And i just wanna dance with you
Everytime they turn the lights downJust wanna go that extra mile for youYou got my display of affectionFeels like no one else in the room (the room)
[Bridge:]We can get down like there's no one aroundWe keep on rocking, we keep on rockin'Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancingThey keep watching, keep watchin'Feels like the the crowd was saying
[Chorus:]Gimme Gimme moreGimme moreGimme gimme more [x4]
Center of attention, even when you're up against the wallYou got me in a crazy position (uh huh)If you're on a mission (ooh)You got my permission oh
[Bridge]
[Chorus (x4)]
[Spoken]I just can't control myself, moreThey want more?Well I'll give them more (ow!)
[Chorus (x4)]
Gimme more gimme moreGimme more gimme more babeI just want more
Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme [x4]

i`ll be there for you-friends
"I'll Be There For You"
If I close my eyes foreverI know you'll be always therebaby we will stay togetherand this branded love we share
Even though you're not around mebabe I know you're not apartfrom a distance I'm callingand I'm sending you my heart
Baby al I gotta do nowis to pray to please hold onI'm saving all my love for youtill you'll be coming homeI'll be there for youto brighten up your eyesI'll be there for youto make you realiseWhen I lok into the futurebaby all I see is youI'll be there for youThat all I wanna do
Yes; we've been throughgood and bad timesand we know we had it allthere were storms we had to weatherwe've been down this road before
As the world just keeps on turningas the bird that flies so highas the fire keeps on burningour love will never die
As I look into the futurebaby all I see is you and I'll be there for you That's all I wanna do

profesor vu4kov
[quote="проф. Вучков"]Уваажаааеми Зрители ! Ссслууушам и не вяаааарвам на очите си !!![/quote] [quote="Mad Max"]Понякога съм пред дилема инфаркт ли да получа или инсулт [/quote]

slavi-kaji na mayka si
Всичко направих за да забравя две очи..минах през огън и се молех, но уви!Как да изтрия всяка дума, всеки поглед, всеки миг,как да се справя, всичко мога, но с това не бих..
Припев: (х2)кажи на майка си,кажи на майка си сега,какви ги правеше..и днес и вчера през нощта.Сега върви напред,натам иди,на майка си кажи!
Знам ще минем през години всеки с друг..и ще се лъжеш че обичаш, но напук!И ще се търсим и ще крием самотата от светаще се повтаряме като във дяволска шега!...
Припев: (х2)кажи на майка си,кажи на майка си сега,какви ги правеше..и днес и вчера през нощта.Сега върви напред,натам иди,на майка си кажи!

slavi-kombainero inteligentska
Беше тя хубава жена,Беше тя цялата крака,А пък аз, кротко жънех си тука с комбайна.Само гръб ми обърна, тя,ни ме чу, нито ме видя не разбра,че за нея бе мойта бибитка.Tука в житата,Удобна, задна седалка имам аз Мога и легнал да продължавамДа жъна с пълна газ!
Припев:Няма да те питам на на най-на,Искаш ли да правим на на най-на,Тука в комбаина на на найна,Двама ще изпълним плана на на най-на.
Но веднъж взех на заем аз БеларусИ с пълна газ като звяр през житатаАз лудо те гоних, возих 100 хубави жениСтрашен бях в техните очи и без страхПодминавах села и паланки.Tука в житата,Удобна, задна седалка имам аз Мога и легнал да продължавамДа жъна с пълна газ!
Припев:... (2)
Хей, хей, хей!
Tука в житата,Удобна, задна седалка имам аз Мога и легнал да продължавам Да жъна с пълна газ!
Припев:... (2)

toxic-britney
Baby, can’t you seeI’m callingA guy like youShould wear a warningIt’s dangerousI’m fallin’
There’s no escapeI can’t waitI need a hitBaby, give me itYou’re dangerousI’m lovin’ it
Too highCan’t come downLosing my headSpinning ‘round and ‘roundDo you feel me now
With a taste of your lipsI’m on a rideYou're toxic I'm slipping underWith a taste of a poison paradiseI’m addicted to youDon’t you know that you’re toxicAnd I love what you doDon’t you know that you’re toxic
It’s getting lateTo give you upI took a sipFrom my devil's cupSlowlyIt’s taking over me
Too highCan’t come downIt’s in the airAnd it’s all aroundCan you feel me now
With a taste of your lipsI’m on a rideYou're toxic I'm slipping underWith a taste of a poison paradiseI’m addicted to youDon’t you know that you’re toxicAnd I love what you doDon’t you know that you’re toxic
Don't you know that you're toxic
[x2]With a taste of your lipsI'm on a rideYou're toxic I'm slipping underWith a taste of a poison paradiseI'm addicted to youDon't you know that you're toxic
Intoxicate me nowWith your lovin' nowI think I'm ready nowI think I'm ready nowIntoxicate me nowWith your lovin' nowI think I'm ready now

Няма коментари: